? ??????????????Love Stripes (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (17 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 5342 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 14173 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 14, 2009

~today accompany B go swimming~


Hmm...today go KL Jing Wu with b,he go there to swimming,bring my sister go together oh..wow,the body of b very fit lol...haha,but i cant swimming de oh..hmm..actually wanna learn,but really cant,cause my heart will feeling not well,from last time i already feel like that liao de,luckly my b understand..hehe,but feel happy too when saw hw swimming..erm..today look at my sister,she also know to swimming liao lo..hmm...feel bit bit sad lol,cause my sister also know swimming liao..erm..but never mind de coz i still can play the water even throught i cant swimming,can play at sunway..haha..
after swimming we going to the petaling street,go there having lunch,and buy something..hmm..after that we go back lo..hehe,hope next time again can accompany my b go there again..feel sweet..later arround 7pm b will going to the Kl to meet his uncle,having dinner with uncle and prayer..b drive safe ya,so sorry cant go with you..next time i will go with you k?just say a hello to uncle for me ya..thanks..
Hmm..yesterday night b bring his family come to my shop and eating oh..hehe,his family very nice oh..treat me good..hehe..i buy a wall's icecream for xuan xuan lo..she really very cute..
Erm..b,thanks alot that you bring for me,bring for me a happiness,really thanks alot,this few week i really feel very very happy..muaxs,miss you b,love you my bad egg b..

0 comments: