? ??????????????Love Stripes (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (17 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 5342 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 14173 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 1, 2009

~Our 1st Date~


Hehe..today very happy oh..
Today is our 1st date..10.05 am..b reach my shop and fetch me,haha,very surprise and also make me feel scared de,cause when i open the door that time b help me,luckly is b,if not i get scared liao..suddently got somebody push the door..omg..but happy when i saw b..hehe
B bring me go aeon jusco,we go and having the breakfast and then we go treatre oh..hehe..the name of the movie is Night In The Museum..haha..the movie very nice oh..hehe..but,feel disappointed cause din shoot the photo with b oh..ermm...nvm..next time we only shoot...
tomorrow night might be will go to mariage party with b oh..hope can go ya..miss my b so so much..muaxs..love you b..bad egg..muaxs...

2 comments:

笔≈bird said...

haha~~bu yao na me shi wang la...da ba shi jian gei ni men pai zhao lo..hehehe

BaoBeiJolane said...

haha..ok lo...zhi dao le la..hehe